Prices (select the US$ currency before finishing your purchase)
In this course you will learn:
• Photorealism in 3D Renders, especially focused in Archviz (Architectural Visualization).
• Corona Render from ZERO to Advanced – all render parameters, Lights, Materials, Maps, Render Elements, Time Optimization (fast renders)
• Theories & Practices applied in: Camera (composition, framing, lenses, effects), Lighting (Real light behavior, how to illuminate any project in any light situation), PBR materials (simulating the behavior of any material easily from the same methodology ).
• Post Production: The post production used in the course covers the same techniques of professionals specialized in Architectural Photography.
• How to work with simple and complex scenes in an organized way, facing different challenges, becoming a professional able to enter in the archviz field or apply for a job in the largest companies of Architectural Visualization of the World.